We provide QR coded and validated COVID-19 PCR certificates within 48 hours of sample collection. These are accredited for travel into South Africa.
How does it work?:
- Bring your passport/ID, face mask, and M700 to our closest sample collection site during the specified times of operation.
- Your information will be captured into our Mipha software.
- A sample will be taken from your nose, and placed into a safe sample tube for transport to our lab.
- 48 Hours later, your QR coded secure certificate will be ready for collection (or email)
- Beware of others offering counterfeit certificates, the border officials are aware how to validate authentic certificates vs forgeries through our Mipha app.
- Certificates issued are valid for travel for 14 days, but must be “activated” within 72 hours, by first crossing the border within this time.
For Information call:
Office in Maseru: +266 22315323
Banking details: Lesotho FNB: 62874004402
Maseru address for sample collection ( COVID-19 testing):
Main North 1 Rd, Foso
Google Maps Location
Sample collection/Swabbing service: from 8am-10am on: Mon, Wed, Fri
Mokhotlong Lab Address
Lab address: Let’seng Diamond Mine, Mokhotlong
Licence No.: PP/HF/09-08
South African Office:
Hilton KZN: +27 10 900 2006
Liselo staff test for COVID-19 via RT-PCR in a new laboratory setup in Lesotho.